Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 41

Thread: What to do when youre not toy hunting or on the board

  1. #31
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Oooops !!!!

    Me bad [img]redface.gif[/img]
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    NOT !!!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member The Mighty Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    1,940
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    I draw, I think, I do gym, I watch sports, I play with girls, I go out, I watch movies, I work, I work and I work.

    And that's what happens in my life when toys are not envolved.

  4. #34
    Inactive Member 316what's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2003
    Posts
    2,830
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If it's during the weekdays, I act like I'm working. Most of my time on the boards is at work anyway, lol.

    If it's in the evening, maybe watching TV or servicing the wife [img]eek.gif[/img]

    On the weekends, it's sleep in, laundry, cleaning the house, seeing a movie and going out to eat. And servicing the wife in between [img]tongue.gif[/img] Trying to talk her into some servicing while at the theater, lol. j/k

    And because I'm a glutton for punishment, I started running in the afternoons after work. 92 degrees today with 90% humidity [img]confused.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 08, 2004 05:15 PM: Message edited by: 316what ]</font>

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Quikman's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hanging with friends , play my GC ,workout , working , and some other fun stuff I can find interesting

  6. #36
    eoinwalsh
    Guest eoinwalsh's Avatar

    Post

    School or revising pretty much [img]frown.gif[/img] Still all over in 2 weeks, no school ever again!

  7. #37
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    servicing the wife [img]eek.gif[/img]

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Shypappette's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,006
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Chaser, I promise I'll leave your hammock alone if you just let me sit under that beautiful tree.

  9. #39
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    got alot of trees the folks can sit under

  10. #40
    Inactive Member Lord Megatron's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    408
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I do odd jobs around the neighborhood when I'm at home... or I go to class when I'm at school

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •